An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
08-06-2022, 11:53 PM

The wolf apologized for his startle and Zephyr absorbed the words quietly, trying to calm his emotional upset. Most wolves he met were friendly, and it was not uncommon for them to be startled by him with how large he'd grown. That was something he was quite used to and knew how to manage - being startled by them was something he'd yet to experience. The young raptor had seen how efficient a canine could be in battle (specifically, against an oversized bird like himself!) and knew he did not want to get on the wrong side of those teeth.

"Most haven't. My name is Zephyrus, I live in the nearby castle." He introduced himself with a hesitant smile, glancing down into the moonlit shore as it brushed over his talons. The bioluminescence kicked back up each time the waves crashed over him, engulfing him in bright glow that somehow never lingered no matter how long he tried. Kicking at the water with finality, he abandoned his quest for the curious substance and shuffled off back onto the warm sand. "Well, I wanted to collect some of that-" With his beak he gestured angrily toward the waves. "- for my mother, because the glow is so beautiful. But it doesn't seem to come out of the water. Do you know what causes it to glow like that?"

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.