size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
08-07-2022, 12:10 AM
There was something about fighting your demons and then having them fight back. Hell, it had to have been a demon that nearly killed her, right? There was no way that thing was a man... but then, she'd gotten half of her genetic material from him. What did that say about her? There was a far more complex debate about nature and nurture in here somewhere, one that Hazel didn't understand. Even if she did understand, even if she could understand... would she even want to? Would she want to understand? It was all Hazel could do to drive those thoughts from her mind.

As Seer (sir) came around the corner, though, she felt... better. Better than she had in the moments before, at least. At least with Seer around, she knew she was safe. There was nothing that could get her with him here. "Halo had to go um, do Halo things?" She began, "so I was hoping I could maybe get a little fresh air." A sheepish sort of smile, one that said she wasn't directly disobeying the healer but maybe... indirectly. "And um, if you come with me, then maybe she won't get... you know how she gets." A glimmer in her green eyes, Hazel is his daughter after all. A little trouble won't hurt.

"Speech"