Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
08-07-2022, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 12:27 AM by Artisan. Edited 4 times in total.)

Artisan picked up speed, trotting across the otherwise empty plains with eyes only for the unusual centerpiece that towered before him. It was odd how there was nothing else of note around, no debris littering the ground for him to scavenge, hardly a bush or tree in sight. It was as if whoever carved these stones had planned for their existence hand in hand with nature - was this one of those religious places, he'd heard so much about? As he neared, his internal query was sharply interrupted by a swift passing shadow overhead. Throwing himself to the grass and covering his head in his paws, he hid.

The voice was playful, and as he peeked out from beneath his decorated wrist he saw it belonged to a bird more massive than he'd ever seen. "Fuck off, you cheated." Artisan replied, gathering himself back to his paws as casually as he could, and pretending to dust off his fur with one limb. "You want to race, do it with your own two feet. Jerk." Artisan was tired of being beaten by species that had natural advantages, like that horse he'd raced so very long ago. Trotting up to the stones, he eyed their peculiar carving and glow. Whatever caused the reflection was deep seated within the rock, and a gentle tap of his claw told him he'd not be successful attempting to break any off himself.

"Actually.. you know what, I'm sorry, that was so rude of me. I'm Artisan! You're quite a big bird, I think you just startled me into asshole mode. What with those big wings and.. big strong talons..." Trailing off, he leaned his head into the stone with a sigh. "I wish I had big strong talons, so I could take some of that blue shit out of this rock..."

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.