Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
08-07-2022, 12:38 AM

Our lives are made in these small hours

Her eyes opened and he was looking her directly in the eyes. At least she wasn't dead. She gave him what could of been a order after a groan but Bae-Syl wasn't known for being smart nor one to follow orders. A sigh came out.

"I dont think Gav or Luce would forgive me for that...." she was probably already aware of that though. And he wasn't in the habit of upsetting Lucy.

She then started yelling at what she called divinities. He flinched. Was she able to see her demons too? Did she think they were gods?

"Can you see them too then?....." he didn't like admiting. Though if she was seeing things too that could be an important piece of her puzzle. He knew she had it bad as a slave before but he didn't know how bad or how deep her trauma went. His eyes flicked to the shadowy figure hanging over her, his own demon. Surely she didn't see it. That would put her on a whole new level. His was tall, hairless, sinewy and canine like with blood red eyes. He knew this demon well but what about hers?

Walk, "talk", Think

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.