gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
08-07-2022, 12:43 AM

Artisan was really playing up the part of damsel in distress (which, wasn't as emasculating as he'd honestly thought it'd be) up until the bird cheerfully offered an introduction. Lived in the castle? The only castle in Auster? The castle where he was confined, and kept captive? The castle that was swimming in booze, food, and horseshoes? That castle? Looking awake and alert for the first time since he'd arrived, the pirate shuffled in closer. "Living in a castle must be pretty cool." He commented casually, following the bird from runestone to runestone as he tested each one.

No matter how hard the bird tried to pry out the glow, nothing seemed to happen. "A shame, it seems your talons aren't as strong and sharp as they look." Shrugging as if he didn't expect otherwise to begin with, Artisan moved up to try his own teeth upon the rock. There was absolutely no give to it, and strangely not even the sort of metallic taste he'd have come to expect. Didn't only iron and other metals shimmer this way? With a sigh, he abandoned his dream of adorning his wrist with yet another fancy, unique and one-of-a-kind rock. If only he had some booze to wash away the disappointment.

"You know, I've been there once. I'm a friend to the Aegis." Artisan began cautiously, leaning up against the stone once more and letting his weight fall down along the stone until he was laying sprawled in the grass. It was a good thing the ground was relatively clean of rock and debris, as anywhere else he'd likely have gotten a ribcage full of jagged splinters if he'd tried such a move. "I was thinking of swinging by to say hi, but this journey has been long. I'm so hungry.. and thirsty... I don't think I'll make it by after all. How disappointed Artorias will be.." Egging the young raptor on further, Artisan flopped his head in the grass and heaved a heavy, exaggerated sigh. "I bet with those big strong wings of yours, you don't have to worry about getting tired on long journeys. You can just fly home whenever you need to, grab food and drink, and come back to continue it."

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.