Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-07-2022, 01:53 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis focused on tracking the scent of the Armada girl. She'd noticed its waning absence near the Armada and found herself having trouble finding the woman again. It was frustrating. She grit her teeth. After her successful fights at the raid she was feeling more like herself and eager to track down her rival but the new, erratic movements indicated the Gossamer girl was settled like she had been. Now why would she go and make it so hard for a little old lady to find her?

Alkali flew above, gliding through the trees. It was beautiful and eerie here. The shadows of the trees stretching out like great prison bars, fracturing the light and dark into stark contrast. She was blissfully unaware that another Armada wolf, was trespassing in pirate territory at this very moment. Her focus was more centered on her own target.

The sun continued to sink toward the horizon and then Pyralis finally caught up with her quarry. "Finally, found you. I was starting to think you were leading me on a purposely long goose chase." She eyed the massive fox companion and licked your lips. "What the hell is that? Look at those ears!"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!