size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
08-07-2022, 05:29 PM
As far as Flurry was concerned she was the one that ought to get to try coyote ball first. Rexx has blundered his way over to them the first day they'd heard about it, only interested when he'd realized it was something Flurry was learning about, he'd been happy enough to play with Scald like he always had before that moment! At least that's how she saw it.

So she was disappointed to find out she wasn't even the first to respond to Pyralis' call, and she grumped her way over to the group, her siblings and the older woman, she stomped in that stiff-legged way a child did, her face screwed into a scowl so full of wrinkles she appeared to age before their eyes. I was the one who heard about coyote ball first." She said grumpily, sticking a tongue out at her brother as she got up next to them. Dang giants! Flurry would one day stand even with Rexx but for now, she was still the smallest of the siblings. She flicked her fangs forwards and she dropped into a play bow for a moment, admittedly trying to goad her brother.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.