gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
08-07-2022, 08:19 PM

In the distance, he could see a small, pale form approaching. As they got closer, he was able to identify the pink splotched pelt as Sayuri, whom he’d spar with the day before. A grin crossed his lips, his nubbed tail giving a little shake as she greeted him. “Of course, I’d love the help. Thanks for volunteering,” he said, his mouth open to say more when a young, brown and white splattered form came careening toward them.

Raijin’s brows rose in alarm as his son skidded to a halt in front of him, the panic in the boy’s amber gaze enough to make him look around to make sure he wasn’t being followed by something. But, instead, his fervor seemed to be focused at making sure he didn’t miss any of the fun. The man burst out laughing, tugging his son closer and giving him a gentle noogie with his paw, “Nope, you’re right on time kiddo,” he reassured him, his golden gaze full of amusement.

He looked up at Sayuri, nodding toward Tate, “I don’t know if you two have met yet, but this is my son, Tate. Tate, say hello to Sayuri,” Raijin instructed, nudging the boy to do as he was told.

Now that there was a pup involved, a pup who did not enjoy cleaning from his experience, he needed to figure out how to actually make it fun. Then, an idea popped into his head. “Tate, you know Kuroo hangs around here a lot fishing for the pack. As you can see, its pretty dirty. It would be nice if we cleaned it up for him, right? So, how about we make it a competition. Whoever picks up the most trash until the beach is clean is the winner. How’s that sound?” he asked, eyes trailing up to the woman with a questioning look to see if she would agree.

WC: 932/1500

Speech

[Image: Raijsignature.png]