size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
08-07-2022, 09:23 PM

As she’d suspected, it didn’t take long for her son to answer them. He’d always been prompt, on time to the T since he was a young boy. Perhaps it was something his father had hammered into him, perhaps it was just Hanzo. Either way, as he walked toward her she felt a flutter of nervousness, excitement and motherly love. She sucked in another deep breath, trying to calm and assure herself that everything would be fine in the end.

He bowed to her as he always did, and she bowed as well. Perhaps it would seem odd to Magnus, but in their world it was a show of respect. However, she knew that Hanzo would show her that respect even if he was going to turn her away. He was fickle like that, a stickler she supposed, but she loved him to her dying breath all the same.

Kiyo’s son cut right to the chase in their common tongue, her warm, silver gaze flitting to Magnus to try and reassure him with a small smile that everything was okay. Hanzo’s voice in the common tongue was gruff, but it was even worse in their native tongue. She didn’t want him thinking something was wrong. Not yet. “This is Magnus. We met just before you left Ashen, then he agreed to travel with me when I needed some time to think,” she explained.

”I know it took me far too long to get here, and I won’t bore you with excuses you do not wish to hear, but you are my son and I have already lost you once. I won’t lose you a second time.” There was a strength in her words that didn’t always show except when she truly wanted to make her point across. Even if he told her she wasn’t allowed in the pack, she would stay nearby. They would make camp, close enough that if something were to happen he would be able to find her. Magnus and Kiyo were home either way.

”We would like to join Tojo-Kai,” the Ghostly woman finished, this time in common tongue so that Magnus could understand.

"Hattori Kiyo"