gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 20221K
08-07-2022, 11:26 PM

Mitros' hog alerted him to the approaching stranger, but the bright blue yearling had no interest in any information that would force him to his paws. Each breath felt like agony as his lungs struggled beneath bruised and cracked ribs, and the frantic pace had seemingly set his pawpads on fire. If his end was to be death-by-angry-alpha-because-he-messed-with-the-wrong-herbivore then so be it, Mitros was ready to accept the consequences.

The man however did not appear angry, and while he made clear that the transgression was worthy of combat, did not step to initiate one. Mitros groaned, relaxing his further into the grass once he realised he'd not be murdered where he lay. "I think I had a really good reason too." He grumbled in reply. "Is the healer far? Because if it's far I think I'd rather just accept my fate and stay here. I'll try to die quietly, as to not bother any of your members." Exaggeration was a gift all children were capable of, though Mitros liked to think he'd inherited his skill at embellishment from his father.

"Speech"