size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-07-2022, 11:57 PM

As part of their time visiting the Armada up north, the one thing Artorias truly wanted to do was get to explore many of the lands he hadn't gotten a chance to set foot in yet. His ever faithful traveling companion, Briar had encouraged his enthusiasm to explore, offering to take a jaunt around the northern territories with him so he could map them out and get a better grasp on Boreas' landmarks. One of those major ones included the giant beached freighter ship along the frozen northern coast. The last time Artorias had been here, the land had been firmly held by the failing Incendium pack, and he and Ulric's attempts at diplomacy with them had gone ignored. Now, armed with the knowledge of Incendium's dissolving, he had all the freedom he needed to wander where he pleased.

The two wolves approached the territory from the south, and after taking a moment to sniff for any signs of danger or other packs and finding nothing, Artorias crossed the field of ice that held the giant rusting ship firmly in place where it had run aground ages ago. The azure and onyx brute let out a sharp whistle of amazement while he walked closer to the wreckage, excited amber eyes flashing as he drank in the amazing sight before him. "Wow! Check it out!" He turned his head to grin at Briar. "I wasn't able to get this close to it before when I was up here with Ulric. Incendium still had it in its hold," he explained, looking about to try and find a way to get inside to poke about, the ever intrepid explorer he was!

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.