An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
08-08-2022, 12:04 AM

A second wolf approached, her arrival managing to worry the young raptor. Zephyrus took a few slow steps backwards, hugging his wings in tight to his side. The rock wall was not far behind him and while it was a sheer elevation, rocks and boulders as large as he was jutted outwards from the cliff side in patterns that looked almost climbable. Them, combined with the pine trees that littered the bowl, might allow him to scale the rock ridge if he found he needed an escape route. His talon squished through the lush moss and grasses as he backpeddled, eventually hitting a cluster of stone on which he could hop up to, for a feeling of added security. He could see the fear they carried - he could even understand it, having been raised by wolves himself and learning much on territory and the importance of keeping it safe - but a cornered wolf was a dangerous one, and Zeph had no interest in getting on the wrong side of those teeth.

The female questioned him on his statement and he cleared his throat, forcing his words to come across clearer and without the nervousness he was beginning to feel. "Yes, my family. Artorias and Briar Carpathius, Aegis and Queen of the Hallows." It felt wrong to name-drop and worse yet to title-drop, but Zephyr believed wholeheartedly in the reputation of his family keeping him safe. Bringing his wings forward, he brushed their tips together in discomfort and contemplation, wondering if they would accept him as a friendly visitor, as they said their pack allowed.

To the male Zephyrus nodded, perhaps a bit too vigorously to be casual... but he was eager to be understood. "Yes, allies! The Armada is the birthplace of my mother, Briar. Their alpha is my grandfather. I'm here at their invitation." Catching himself, the bird began to stutter. "Well, not.. not here, I mean here as in the north. They didn't tell me I could come here to the gorge.." Glancing around, he grasped desperately at straws. It was only spring and so most of the herbs had yet to bloom - what else was there to compliment in this dreaded winter wasteland that was the northern world? "I, uh, I like.. that it's warmer down here? It's very nice."

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.