gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy
08-08-2022, 12:28 AM
It was very clear that the young man did not understand her words. Was French such a foreign language in this land? "Oui" she replied to him, giving a nod to his bewildered wonder "though it is not my, um, first tongue" She lowered her long neck, biting back an irritated sigh. Just how far away was home? "I have come from far away." He had been helpful and assisted her... There was no shame in giving such information out, surely?

He introduced himself with a name in a language she did not quite understand but had heard before in tales. "Japanese?" she murmured, loud enough for him to hear now. She visibly shook herself free of thoughts "Angelique" the Saluki began, giving a slight bow of her skull. Some panic entered her rose coloured eyes. T-there are packs here? But perhaps that was confusing to Takeshi if she voiced it "I have... not seen a wolf before" instead, she admits this openly. The muddy saluki shifted on her paws, frowning "this is... shocking to me."

She shakes her head. "I require a minute of rest, that is all." She politely declined medical treatment.

3/3 - met new wolf (takeshi)