gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-08-2022, 01:13 AM

Our lives are made in these small hours

The answer wasn’t straightforward, Lucette noticed, but that was alright. As she approached him she could now make out bigger metal things. Her gaze lit up at the sight of a worn and aged cannon - the thing was big. For the most part, it seemed like the sun was glittering off the metal that hadn’t rusted over the years. She had heard about this place from her mother once though this was the first time she’d seen the plateau herself. Her gaze shifted back to the stranger as she answered him. “Sort of. My mother told me about this place when I was younger.” She paused, careful not to trip over some of the shrapnel at her paws. It seemed to be all over the place… bits of small to large metal things, shaped in different ways.

“She said this plateau had been the place of a great battle, and that the metal things here were the weapons left behind, used by animals that walked on two legs and bore no fur.” She furrowed her brow. “I’ve never seen such an animal, though… whatever they were, they must not have been very good at surviving.” Her eyes lit up as she took notice of a half-buried gun by his paws.

“Take a look at that! It’s pretty long, isn’t it? What kind of weapons do you suppose they used? They look like they’re in bits and pieces now.” Why would they use things that would break so easily? It didn't make sense to her.

---------------------------------

Explore A New Land (Veteran's Plateau) - 2 / 3

"Talk", 'Think.'

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.