size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
08-08-2022, 01:39 AM
CODE © SKELLE 2022

Sverre listened as she repeated the lesson her mother had given her about the weapons used by strange hairless animals. He knew of these creatures, stories told to him in his youth from the elders. Weapons were something he was quite familiar with, but some were far stranger than others. Namely the gun that she had pointed out by his feet, long and odd shaped compared to anything he'd seen before. What kind of weapon was that?

"I'm familiar with weapons... but not these. I've never seen anything like this," he stopped to study the long metal artifact, dusting off some of the dirt with his paw and squinting down at it. He wouldn't even begin to know what it was, but made a sound of vague interest before looking around and for more interesting things. "I wonder if there is anything useful left behind?" he stated with a questioning tone, eyes catching something fabric flagging in the distance.

He started off in it's direction, interest and curiosity drawing him closer to the fabric. He approached and sniffed it cautiously, but found it to be nothing more than some tattered, colored fabric with some sort of detailing. It was interesting, though he doubted it had any use.

"Speech!"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!