An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
08-08-2022, 04:15 AM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

He melted into the kiss, pulling them as close as possible as Malachai gripped him tighter. It wasn't close enough, he needed more. He growled in time with Malachai as the man pulled away, his fizzling out into a whine. What did he pull away for?! He was about to rejoin their lips by force if he had to, but the deep tones of the man distracted him and did things to his insides that he liked. He wanted to know how he was feeling, though he had no words for it. If he tried it'd certainly ruin the mood. He knew what he meant of course, but he also knew why he asked. The frustration left Grim's face and it was replaced with a sultry smirk. Silver eyes trailed down from his lover's mismatched gaze and towards the side of his jaw, where he would lean forward and softly leave kisses.

As he trailed his kisses towards his throat, they became soft nips and soon he was gently pinching tender flesh between his extra sharp teeth though he was sure to be careful. He hoped that his message got across clearly as he left kisses and nips across his tender jaw and throat, flexed toes moving to press into the man's chest and moving downwards to drag his blunt claws through his boyfriends fur. Actions spoke louder than words he thought, but he wasn't above being straightforward if necessary.

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex