Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-08-2022, 03:52 PM

While Recluse herself was strictly nocturnal for her own health plenty of her older children swapped between being diurnal and matching her own schedule of activity and she had no doubt that any of her youngest children lucky enough to not share her sensitivity to the sun would probably adopt this life style as well, but for now it was easier to keep any eye on them if she was able to get them down to sleep around dawn and then when twilight hit they could start stirring... If she was lucky of course.

Akuma roused, his little voice lifting in a greeting and her heart squeezed. "Good evening Akuma." She said, gently nosing at his head. "It's just you and me for a bit, is there anything you want to do?" It was probably a good idea to let Akuma take the lead here, if she had her way they'd just cuddle until the sun started to rise again but she figured that would probably be rather boring for the boy so she'd reluctantly accept that he probably wanted to go exploring something outside the den, better she be with him than not. The woman stretched and started to get herself up to sitting, prepared to try and keep up with her son if need be.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.