size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
08-08-2022, 09:14 PM
The older wolf slowly makes her way around the lavender patch, mentally marking three plants that will be prefect for transplanting. Kitsune reports her progress and Eulogy calls out, “That is great! Would you mind helping me dig up my plants? My joints are a bit arthritic.” A shy, embarrassed smile crosses her gray lips as she looks to the fire-kissed princess who kindly agrees to help. Moving to the nearest plant, Eulogy carefully pulls one of the clay pots over to them and points it out. Kitsune makes quick work of it and Eulogy repeats the process, pulling over a clay pot and pointing out the plant.

In short order, the pair have four beautiful, hearty plants to take back. A warm smile is given to the princess as Eulogy move back to her bag where she roots around before pulling out two makeshift slings she had brought along. Looking to Kitsune, she explains, “With these we will be able to carry all the pots back at once. I will help you get yours on and then you can help me with mine… okay?” Once she agrees, the older woman steps up to Kitsune and, with a warm, friendly smile, helps the slightly taller princess put on the contraption. Testing it to make sure it is snug, Eulogy then puts two of the potted plants in the sling with one on either side.

Next, she hands off her sling to Kit and shoulders her herbal bag once more before putting her sling on. Once the pots are in place, the pair slowly make their way back to the Shrine, where they carefully transplant the beautiful lavender. They give them water and make a plan to come out and check them every day. Eulogy feels excited at the prospect if sowing plants that will grow and, as she retires to her den to rest, the older wolf feels a youthful bounce in her step as she moves.

WC: 327
Total WC: 1743 / 1500

"Eulogy Destruction"
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]