Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-08-2022, 10:09 PM

"Here you go."

Eden pushed the ginseng root toward Sparrow, having crushed it to a fine powder. All the Pirate King needed to do was lick it up from the leaf she placed it on. "Oh, your flirting was very on point. I am just dense" she giggled, trailing off as the other woman told her the story. She frowned softly "even if you aren't monogamous, your feelings were just as good as" she nodded "it didn't change how you felt. They were strong enough to show Hanako. True, some wolves have one partner. I would like one partner someday" She admits this "but if you really love someone, then it shouldn't matter. One? Two? As long as you are happy..."

She made a face when this sudden mystery suitor 'claimed' Hanako. Suddenly Eden didn't feel as bad about the koi woman's situation. If she was willing to be claimed so easily... Sigh. Was it the same as Ignis and her? At least she had fought him a few times. Yelled at him. He took the abuse, yelled right back. Perhaps Eden couldn't talk about dysfunction at all. "She didn't deserve your love..." she murmured softly "I hope some day you find someone worthy of it. Or some folks. It doesn't matter how many. A Pirate King should be selfish!" She smiled mischievously, winking at the other woman. Preparing the lavender, she adds.

"All right. One rub down coming up!" She began the process of applying the herb.

"Speech"
3/3 - medical check-up

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children