Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-08-2022, 11:05 PM

Preoccupied huh? Florian dodged the attempted head ruffle as a grin spread across his lips. Same old Ngurulivu. She had always had more of a sense of adventure than he had, willing to go farther and do more things. “Yeah, no kidding, sis.” He was teasing her at this point. She was safe and had a good time. There was no harm done, right? He stuck his tongue out at her. “And if I did? How are you supposed to make me go on adventures if you’re not with me?” He was being a little cheeky now as he spoke, his tail wagging behind him.

“Don’t worry though, Ruu. I explored a little bit, I just didn’t leave the North as you did.” He lowered his haunch to the ground and glanced off into the pines. "I met an interesting yearling here not long after we went our separate ways though. His name is Ephemeral. He seems like a pretty good kid. I'm hoping he's still around here somewhere. I appreciated the company." Florian relaxed now, breathing easy.

"That does make me wonder what our overall plan is though. I'm a bit… worried about Gargy… do you think he's actually going to follow us to Boreas?" His amber eyes held a hint of sadness and his smile faded as he questioned Ngurulivu about their big brother… and their plans for the future. He didn't want to abandon the hope that Gargoyle would follow them but… what if he didn't? Did they have ideas for their future?

"Talk, 'Think.'