build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
08-08-2022, 11:26 PM
I am Dented, by the skies that keep me up at night

"I know I'm getting older but I'm not told I'm temporarily out of my mind."

It was correct of her to assume Recluse was not in the best moods. Yet She tried her hardest to genuinely care about Voodoo and how could she ignore that fact? Voodoo wasn't aware of the relationship between Medusa and Wren but the girl would come to know eventually she was sure. From Habari's stand point they were in a time of need when it came to a healer. But Voodoo had promised herself she wouldn't feel bad for wanting to choose something out of her life instead of being complacent all the time. Voodoo nodded her head slowly, "I brought Wren for introductions." she gestured towards the brown girl. It was up to Wren to forge some sort of conversation. Not Voo's responsibility.

"I'll bring the pups here wait a moment." She didn't really wait for an answer. After a few minutes all four bundles were safely tucked at her paws at the border. Voodoo was trying her best though when she finally looked up at Recluse she could almost hardly stop her tears. She smiled softly shaking her head a little as if she was trying to get fluff out of her ears. "I don't know if you know how much you mean to me Recluse." she said to her cousin as Voodoo sniffed each one of her pups in return. She knew she was taking a bit of Habari away with her too.

"You let my mother give birth to me here. I was born and raised by Habari in these very lands that I seldom left. I will always be thankful for you, Eraithus, all the wolves in Habari who cared about me." her eyes glittered. "It's hard to say goodbye, but this is truly what I want. On my Klein honor I'm following the road that leads to my happiness." She dipped her head. Though she wanted to stay, to hear Recluse's response. Though hopefully it did not make Wren think of her any less.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN