ardent

It's a strange fit

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 11:51 PM

Oddity didn't know what to think really, as she worked on him. Though as soon as the news of her being Isar's sister, his jaw nearly dropped. This woman was his loves sister? Well, he loved him, but Isar would never love him back, he knew that. It wasn't information he needed to convey was it. Now he felt like he had been rude to the lass after she had been kind, but he couldn't feel bad. A mental disorder prevented him from feeling remorse for anything he did, as a result anyway. "I wish I could apologize truthfully." Oddity stated with a small flick of his tail. At least his wounds felt better, though it wouldn't help his sense of smell which would be hindered for some time.
"I got way too ahead of myself and tried to challenge for Ludicael with lord Isar's permission. Only to come back with nothing, and still have these lingering feelings." He said in simple tones. Some light coming back to him, if not for his glowing two different colored eyes. He was healthy, apart from the wounds, he seemed to be perfectly toned. Oddity had lived his entire life for survival it wasn't until he joined Glaciem that he was presented with all these new "feelings" aside for the one where his brain would not connect.

Speech,