Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
08-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Faith Fallen

There was a caution to Faith's stance as the unknown woman stepped closer, she was older than Faith who stood noticeably taller than her at least, though Faith had little enough training in proper self-defense, but that wasn't what really put her on edge, no it was the social awkwardness that she'd yet to really work through and the memory of the few rejections she'd faced that kept her a little bit more standoffish. Still, she was visibly caught off by the words that met her when the stranger spoke. "She knows!" One of the familiar voices whispered in her ears and Faith had to resist the urge to shake her head to clear the thought that voice had brought with it.

Instead, she managed to chuckle lightly, pulling her wrist up to her muzzle to cover it a bit. "You don't know how close you are." Faith let her eyes rove over the other woman for a moment, trying to get a better hold of herself again. "Might have been a bit more accurate to use the fallen angle line." Faith managed to slip a teasing tone into her words though there was a clear nervous waver to her voice, she wasn't used to being openly flirted with and the last time she'd let herself crush on another wolf flashed before her eyes... She didn't want to risk that pain again. "I'm Faith Abra- Fallen." She corrected herself, it had been some time since she'd introduced herself and no longer carrying the Abraxas name still felt... Wrong.

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.