ardent

It's a strange fit

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 12:23 AM

Oddity wasn't going to complain, or render against the lady. As he stood easily, as if there was no pain, the larger man looked down on her. Why would he apologize? "Usually one who can feel the emotion of being sorry for something, I'd say would say sorry in this situation. For being so stupid in front of a royal, who is non the less related to the lord." He explained himself simply as he could. She almost seemed to be a reflection of him. If he could love a woman, she would most likely have caught his attention. Even if he was only attracted to the same sex though, he still wanted a child to carry on his blood, he would have to wait for Isar's word on that one.
"I have fallen for someone I shouldn't have, for it is obvious Isar will never return his feelings. I probably should also apologize for falling in love with your brother." Oddity however made no comment on what she had said about his loss. It had made him feel a bit better, though then again no better since these feelings still remained and probably always would. He felt oddly distant from the world, more than what he was when he was with his father. Killing just to keep the urge down.

Speech,