gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
08-10-2022, 05:42 AM
The first thing Silent always saw about Bronze was his height. It was hard to miss whenever their paths crossed. Each time they had met, he had a growth spurt hit him. Quite frankly, she did not mind it one bit. It felt like his shadow reached hers before his physical being came close and that made her feel small. Though she was already at her maximum height, Silent enjoyed feeling like she could practically be swallowed up by his massive frame. It was a thought she had never considered until this recent encounter.

When they got closer, Silent had to tilt her head up to greet his gaze. The second thing she always saw was Bronze’s eyes. They were an electric blue, a color she had never seen until meeting him. They were bright, but calming when she looked at them. Along with his barely-noticeable smile, Silent thought they were a perfect combination.

His greeting caused her tail to sway gently behind her in honest happiness, creating a soft flow of air around her legs and surrounding snowflakes. His voice was a low rumble like thunder, teasing her ears and making them perk. Bronze then said he trusted she had been well, causing her smile to grow. “I have been,” she honestly admitted. No coyness this time. “I went around a few familiar areas, but I did not stay too long.” Her stomach was full, her coat was clean, and she was bright-eyed. Silent had grown into a young lady, able to take care of herself, but still willing to learn.

She wanted to admit more, but that moment was not the time. “I hope you have been doing well, too?” Even though it was a mirrored question, Silent wanted to know how things had been since their last encounter.