Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sylvey
08-10-2022, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 09:12 AM by Ephemeral. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ephemeral was quick to respond to the older male's explanation. "I good! I no bad!" The youth was insistent upon that fact, clearly not fully understanding what the other male was trying to explain to him. He understood the words good and bad but only in a singular context. "I no hurt." The boy stated brightly. He hadn't even considered being hurt. It wasn't the first time that he had fallen in his life. Likely wouldn't be the last time either. He hadn't even considered that anyone would try to hurt him. To Ephy everyone was a potential friend. He never considered anyone had bad intentions despite his mother's warnings.

"Alone, alone." The boy agreed to the assessment of his situation. He didn't seem terribly perturbed by the notion though. But then he hadn't been out by himself for far too long yet. "Gots Mama. Mama sleep. Mama sleep long time. Mama say fine friend. Ephy fine friend. Mama wake up." Yep, that sounded entirely logical. At least that was how it worked in Ephemeral's brain. He figured that if he could bring a friend back to his mother then she would be happy and not sleep anymore. Because to Ephy she was just asleep and not actually dead.

art & code by bean