size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
08-10-2022, 09:21 AM

Rheum enjoyed that Sayuri was patient enough to spend time with her. Compared to her siblings, they were always too busy doing their own things to spend time with her. She wasn't a fighter like Usagi so they didn't have much in common. And Kuroo tried, but all he ever wanted to do was fish! Ugh, stupid boys. Pleased she had found a friend in the koi woman, Rheum's tail wagged happily behind her as she looked toward where Sayuri was pointing. As she glanced in that direction, she began to recognize the worn path toward Sayuri's den.

Listening intently before she started to wander in the direction of Sayuri's den, she nodded. "I haven' seen much outside of the maze or bay. The maze is so large, there's so much to explore!" Rheum chirped happily as she looked up to Sayuri. "D'you think uncle Hattori will make a map one day?" The pup asks curiously as she follows Sayuri. "I thin' decoratin' your den would be fun when I get tired!" Truthfully, she was a lot more tired than she wanted to admit. Having walked around the maze for the first half of her day had been a lot of work!

Explore Bamboo Maze 3/3