Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-11-2013, 01:03 AM

There was no telling what Abelinda would do if he fell in love with her such a thing could be taken many different ways, that was a simple truth. Yet unless he proved to honestly catch her interest much less her eye Abelinda wasn't very likely to put her self out there to woo someone, no, simply Abel was the one who loved to play hard to get. It made things all the more interesting much less all the more fun for her and perhaps the one chasing her head over heels in love or simply lusting after her as so many men did.

A soft purr would leave Abel as Oddity pressed against her as a chuckle left her at his words. Adorable. ?Abelinda was the name I had been given.? Purred the women as she watched him settle in a corner. ?My kindness is boundless as for the art of breaking hearts such a thing is rare for even me to do. Perhaps, disappointed would be the best word.? Not that Abel had met many to break someones heart only once or twice it had happened and that had been with a women, not a man. Enjoying his words as the serpent settled with him warmly pressing against his side as her head would rest against his neck ever so gently. ?Well, why don't you explain your past to me? Odd as you maybe Oddity; I don't see a reason not to be comfortable around you.? The women would speak softly, hopping to learn more of this shadowy man.