size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
08-10-2022, 11:56 AM

Kuroo wasn't sure if he should believe her or not. From what he could see on her expression, she was hiding her real feelings. Did she actually like him? Like... like him like him? Or was he being fooled by the erratic thumping of his heart? Confused, flustered, and worried all in one bundle of messed up feelings, he cast his gaze to the side. Even though he listened to her, he couldn't stand to look at her. Her voice is quiet and it breaks his heart even more. How could he do this to someone? He really needed to get to the core of his feelings for these two different wolves.

A sigh escapes his lips as he hears her confirm that they will still be friends. Or at least pack mates. But did he want more than just two wolves passing in the breeze? His lips opened partly once more before they clamped shut again. Flicking his ears back, he gave his head a slow nod. "You are right," he agreed finally after a few beats of silence. "I would like it if nothing changed between us," Kuroo comments. For now... Feeling torn between two wolves, stuck in an impossible decision, he knew then that he needed some advice. "I think I need to head back to the maze. I forgot I was supposed to meet Raijin," he looked at Sayuri with a kind smile.

"I will see you later?" The boy asks with a few swishes of his tail before turning to head back home.

/exit

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.