Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-10-2022, 12:16 PM

He only half listens to her words. It wasn't like Gilgamesh to care if the other pirates treated the other members nicely. Especially if one had been brought her by force. Was she Ignis' slave? Girlfriend? Something? Eh, wasn't his business. He had too many other things to worry about than what some dude did with a girl weak enough to let him take her for granted. Giving her a mildly interested look, he did nod his head in agreeance. "Yes, if you have questions, I can provide answers to some extent," Gil answered. He wasn't Sparrow, she would always be the defining factor, but he would never deny a packmate assistance. While he could be a grump and a bully, he wasn't a complete asshole. Well, most of the time.

One brow raised next as she offered him pain pills if he needed them. Huffing loudly, he shooked his head no this time. "I will allow you to check up on me if needed, but respectfully not my thing," he retorted as politely as he could manage. Alcohol he enjoyed, yes, and from time to time would allow himself to drown sorrows in the fiery liquid, but that heavy shit? No thank you. "Anyways, thanks for the bandage," Gil said gruffly before standing with a wince. "I'll be seein' ya around," he managed to add a sneering attempt of a smile before wandering off back toward where his brood of pups should be.

/exit

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him