An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
08-10-2022, 05:50 PM
This was their day and it was going to be awesome, no matter how it went or how far they really ended up climbing. While Kaija wanted to make it as close to the top as possible, show Ophie some beautiful sights and show her just how incredible the mountains were, she never really cared where she ended up. The journey was way more important. Kaija gave a little shrug and brushed off Ophie's question, which felt more rhetorical than anything else, as they started their climb. At least she did - she cast a glance back at Ophie, expecting her to follow, and Kaija would slow her pace to let her friend catch up. Any sign of Ophie getting tired and she'd gladly stop and let her catch her breath, hundreds of times if that was what she needed.

Talk about down bad.

"No rush," she finally clarified, giving an amused little snort. "For you, I have all the time in the world." Kaija explained and immediately felt like she'd said something stupid. She was used to opening her mouth and letting the words just come out without thinking much, but maybe that wasn't always the best way to be around Ophie. Seemed like she might say more than she meant to without thinking. "I mean. I don't have anywhere to go. We can take our time, I promise."

Kaija gave her tusked head a little shake, redirecting her gaze forward. The low slopes of this mountain wouldn't be tough for them to conquer but it seemed they grew treacherous fairly quickly. She just hoped Ophie could make it decently far, though if they had to turn around Kaija wouldn't complain either.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm gonna guard what's left of the good in us Mistveil Peak 11:42 AM, 08-05-2022 04:07 PM, 03-31-2024