Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-10-2022, 06:13 PM
She listened, knowing her advice worked both ways. A smile, sad and lost, crashed its way into her features. "Having a past with a location isn't easy" Having a past too, for that matter! "I know I didn't want to settle near water due to it. The only pack I joined before now... Is gone. Apart from a man named Mercury, I consider the others having died in a fiery volcano explosion. That was nearly a year ago now..." She was unaware the same had almost happened in Boreas

"The land was reclaimed by nature, I guess. No warning but some raids happening down south. The realm was a lot like Boreas and Auster; two places, one south and one north" Wren decided she remained in Boreas due to it being the same, rarely trekking to Auster because she hadn't lived in "Auster" back in her previous realm. Who was she kidding, not being able to move on? "but..." She smelt it too and paused, frowning.

"Two places that way. Frozen Field and Submerged Woods to the north-east." She hurried her pace.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me