Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-10-2022, 06:22 PM

The man would come closer, sitting next to her. In no way was he hostile. It was a bit of a surprise, knowing what Mortis had said about his brother at times. Even what Basilisk said; that he wasn't good enough for him. It mattered not to Wren on a personal matter, even if she was sad about Basilisk. The boy would always be worthy in her eyes. He was a good friend. "This is a simple rabbit trap" she responded to his question "I use a stick to plunge it into the ground, where the catgut tightens as the stick holds the rabbit in place."

She didn't know this was Azure, but would it matter? She was polite unless provoked to be cruel. She gestured to the other materials for him to use. "You're free to join, yeah. You can use some of my stuff too, if you want" Armada were friends, allies... She had no reason to deny the man anything she had anyway. Even if he was a vagabond; vagabonds had to eat! "my name is Wren. You're a Fatalis, right? I've had dealings with them before." She even had the pleasure of meeting a young princess named Makara.

Finishing expertly with her trap, she placed it to the side and gently grabbed a few more tools. Crafting a small loop of catgut, she listened for introductions or more talking. She wouldn't care if he brooded or just refused to say anything though.

"Words"
2/3 make trap
0/3 use trap

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me