gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-10-2022, 06:54 PM

Our lives are made in these small hours

Despite having weathered another storm of this power Lucette was still in awe of the power it held. The winds did not relent, whipping up into the alcove and causing the girl to shift as she kept pressed against the walls. She wasn’t going to move much more than that throughout this storm, heeding her own advice. Falling from the alcove would make it far harder to reach it a second time, especially now that the rains were falling as well, wildly smashing into the earth, flora, and rock with no regard for force. The rains would batter the land, crushing more feeble plant life beneath their fall.

It definitely seemed unlikely that they would find a cave in these parts… it didn’t seem to be the right terrain. “I’m not either… it’s only recently that I’ve come to Boreas at all, and I’m still learning the lay of any lands.” So the woman was from the North, where she and Bae had started their journey. “The terrain here is definitely different from what we saw in Northern Boreas… though I wasn’t expecting to get caught in another storm like this so soon in my lifetime.” Lucette could hear the wind picking up, the rains really starting to hammer towards the ground.

The grasses moved and bent beneath the rains outside of the alcove and Lucy let her gaze wander to the area beyond it. Everything was so much darker now… it looked like a different place. Hearing the woman introduce herself, however, Lucy flicked her gaze back to her. “Lucette.” She smiled slightly. “If you live in the North I have to wonder what made you come down this way?” She was calling over the rain, trying to hold a conversation with the other despite the storm.

At least it’d make the time go by faster.

"Talk", 'Think.'

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.