Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-10-2022, 07:21 PM

"Indeed, it is."

She agreed with the joyful girl. Sayuri followed after her, content to watch and see if anything was amiss and listen to Rheum-chan's words. It would not do them good if a tiger had sneaked into the land and caught them unawares. Especially such a young girl as Rheum-chan! Sayuri would lay her life on the line for the pups, she already decided on that.

Uncle Hattori though... "How about you?" Sayuri suggested, smiling "I can assist" she offered "I have paint and scrolls in den" She had already obtained writing materials long ago "charcoal too" Pups liked to paint, but she did not want to clean up little paw prints in her den all night! "I know land touching Maze and Bay; so it can be a good start."

She did not want little Rheum to think she had to back away from a challenge in favour of men doing it first. The girl was bright, so Sayuri had hope that she would indeed make a map. "Kuroo-sama is... big brother, yes?" she continued "Usagi-sama too?" The brothers were always together, and it made her happy that they had family here.

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye