An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-10-2022, 09:21 PM

Mercury nodded his head in agreement as Beauregard mentioned calling his bluejay. A spar would also serve to help him understand Beau’s fighting styles. Once he had a good understanding of all the warriors, he’d be able to formulate ways for them all to work together.

“This is Talis” he said, pointing to the male fox, “and Iris” he explained, indicating the more playful of the two. “My Cormorant is Solar” he finished, indicating to his flighted companion, who lounged in the trees above. Seeing that Trill had arrived, Mercury set his stance.

“I’m going to send Talis behind you, and bring Iris up between my legs as the fight begins” he began. This was about shoring Beau’s knowledge, and not about keeping the element of surprise. “Ready?” He said, watching to see if the other wolf was prepared. Once he was, Merc whistled forward, sending Talis behind, exactly as he’d said. Then he closed the distance between himself and the other warrior, giving another commanding whistle and moving his head to summon Iris between his legs. As the small silver fox ran under his belly, he made to swipe at Beau’s leg. “I’m going to try and compromise your balance a moment before you’d normally realise either fox is there” he explained as he moved.

Mercury vs Beauregard for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Creepy Contact Lenses
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Cormorant, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Silver Fox, Male - Battle - Boosted
*Companion 3: Silver Fox, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual

"Speech"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]