Getting Bearings

Eden

Griffith

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2022, 09:26 PM
The wolf spoke, her voice carrying an accent he wasn't used to hearing, not from a wolf at least and one of his ears flicked as he noted this. Her words certainly implied things that certainly did not bode well for where Griffith had originally meant to arrive. And his suspicion was confirmed when she mentioned a location he'd never heard of before... Boreas... Was that a kingdom name or something else? "Well then miss Eden, allow me to apologize on behalf of my kinsmen, hardly a good impression nor worthy behaviour of polite company." He gave a practiced bow, a forepaw rising to press against his chest and his mane falling to cover his face for a brief moment as he dipped his head. "I am Griffith Savoy, and it seems I find myself rather far from home." He lifted his head, already flashing the woman his most charming smile.

"I am a bit embarrassed to admit I have never heard of Boreas." He chuckled lightly, his tone making it clear that it was more a turn of phrase than real embarrassment. Though it certainly left him unsure what to even begin to do moving forwards, in truth he'd added his last name to his introduction to see if the woman had any reaction to it, after all, few animals in his own kingdom would have believed a Savoy standing before them, at least not without half a platoon's worth of protection behind them. And all Griffith had was himself, and Wisteria but for all he adored her he knew that the tigress wasn't much of a warrior.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy