ardent

Free At Last! Free At Last!

Wren

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-11-2022, 05:14 AM

Her ear twitched at the sound of Wren's approach. She turned to find the brunette woman, her tail thumping against the cold ground. "How do you feel?" Wren asked her, even offering a healer if she needed one. "Medusa is fine, she doesn't need a healer." She looked back out over the territory again, still trying to wrap her head around things. How did she feel? To have her freedom back? She wasn't very good at identifying emotions, but she supposed it was safe to say she felt...happy. "Medusa feels...happy. She thinks. She is not a prisoner or slave anymore, but Medusa is disappointed that she didn't get her revenge with a fight." She frowned. But hey, it proved more and more that Recluse was not what she kept trying to proclaim herself to be, whatever that was. And Wren had been witness to it.

"Wren told Medusa something before coming here. Was that not okay for Medusa to say? Even though they deserved it?" She asked, turning to look at the newer alpha. She didn't regret saying what she did. She wanted them to hurt and feel the pain they'd been inflicting upon her for so long. She wanted to claw at Recluse's pain as much as she could, but it still wasn't enough to force the bitch to fight her. She had run like the coward she was.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: