An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-11-2022, 07:51 AM

Thankfully she was fine, and Sota was pleased. Being a bit overwhelmed, especially from one's first climb, was completely normal. It was a good kind of exhilaration though, one he had no doubt she'd look back upon fondly, even if she never climbed another tree again. He let out his own chuckle of amusement, giving an enthusiastic nod. "Indeed they will. It's not something most wolves I've met here are used to." He'd definitely had a few wolves looked quite shocked when they noticed him sprawled in the treetops overhead, and he allowed himself another bout of laughter.

"Indeed. Especially the biggest wolves I've met - they can't imagine a tree holding their weight." Some had been in awe of them as he had been of them, though in time even the biggest dire wolves seemed less foreign to him. Some he found he had quite a bit in common with, even, which was something his younger self could've never pictured. "It's an especially good skill for scouting." And thieving, but that was a life he'd chosen to leave behind, and not necessarily something he wanted to bring to his new friend's attention. He was a changed wolf now,

"I was fortune enough to end up on the borders of a pack named The Hallows. I'm still a member, but they offered me a safe place to recover so long as I contributed where I could." He was infinitely grateful for what they'd done for him and he'd made a home for himself there long after his recovery - his voice made it clear just how fortunate he felt he was for finding them. "Speaking of them, it's probably time I think about heading back home. It's been lovely meeting you, though!" She was fine company and he couldn't help but hope he might run into her again someday, even if the odds weren't high, he could still hope.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!