Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-11-2013, 02:52 AM

Her comment would seem almost typical, although he didn?t remember a whole lot of her personality, it had seemed the silver babe was always somewhat confident in herself? as so many of the Armada family seemed to be, and quite obviously with good reason. Extended tail would flip about his haunches, tresses brushing at the earth behind him as his muscles would shudder with the pleasures of her nibbling. It wasn?t quite as much an excitement as his reunion with Sendoa, who had undoubtedly raised him from a lamb, however the pleasant emotions were enough to flutter his ribcage, pale lashes batting with a rising exhilaration. He chuckled at her final statement, bemused, ?I am a man who takes what he wants with an eager fist; the weak will not stop me from proving my Kingdom?s worth, my sweet cobalt. It is the very reason I plate my body in gold, our blood deserves no less,?
left forelimb would quiver in a half hearted gesture to the jewellery he bore about his elbows, ?And now you are here to also nurture our empire, and our veins, to greatness.? He would attempt to knead between her shoulders with incisors, grooming. Had Lova brought her here? A side-ways glance was directed towards the marked Dame?s location, pondering.