ardent

Free At Last! Free At Last!

Wren

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-11-2022, 03:59 PM

She listened as Wren spoke. Yeah, she definitely had a lot of unresolved things. She had managed to get clear answers on why her father hadn't been around, and it was more than she could say for her mother. Turned out her mother was just a cruel and apathetic creature that didn't give a damn about her kids. Leaving Medusa on her own at too young of an age and leaving her to die and submit to the whim of nature and...in turn, running into Habari. She had never been taught about pack borders prior to that, so it was a rather rude awakening when she was forced into something over a simple mistake.

"you'll grow older and it'll just keep hitting you. Best to just move on from it, count your losses as gains." She thought on this for a moment, Brows furrowing as her tail flicked. "What if Medusa doesn't want to move on. Habari stole two years of Medusa's life and freedom. And not once did Recluse ever tell Medusa that she had the...opportunity...to not be a slave." That was a fact. Recluse always looked at her with such contempt and had never once told her that she had any sort of opportunity. Maybe in her earlier days of capture, she would've tried to be a better ranking member of Habari. But all things considered, the more she was ill-treated, the more she hated them and if had the opportunity then, she likely would've chosen to fight for her freedom or die trying instead of helping Habari.

"she deserved to be told off but... I, personally, don't think you should have brought up her dead kid?" Ears flicked towards Wren, that frown of hers growing deeper. She didn't regret what she told Recluse. She would stand firm by it until the day she died. "She deserved to hear it. Kali was the one that broke Medusa's toes as punishment for leaving Habari lands, but Medusa always came back. And she enjoyed hurting Medusa that day. They all did. Medusa didn't fight back that time." And thankfully, that was the only real physical punishment she had gotten. "They only really hurt Medusa once...on the outside. But they were always mean to her and telling her things that made Medusa feel bad about herself and hate them more."

She simply couldn't stand by and let them get away with the things they had done to her. Or the other slave that was still there...so instead, she nodded to Wren at the end. Nobody would understand the suffering she had gone through, but she was certainly hell-bent on making Habari pay. One way or another...

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: