Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-11-2022, 04:13 PM
"You want revenge."

Wren said it simply, but it was a weighed answer. She knew that already, but she wanted Medusa to say it. She needed to hear her say it. She was sad, suddenly, that her friend couldn't let go. Couldn't just move on. Riling up the Ashen Empire's supposed ally would make more waves than ripples. She hoped Medusa knew what she was getting into by refusing to let go. If Recluse had taken the bait and fought for her own ideals... This would not be happening.

"I release you" she said after a very heavy pause "I'd like you to stay in Menagerie, but I know you're not set on that. You only came with me as a display of friendship, and I can accept that" Wren bit back a sigh "but just know, it pains me, Medusa. You aren't a worthless piece of crap; you're my friend. But if you go down a dark path as Habari did... I don't think I can follow you." She had Menagerie's neutrality to think about.

Picking fights was not her game plan. She didn't want to seek revenge. She wanted to give an olive branch to anyone who needed it, but Medusa did not. She had her own life to live, her own dreams to chase after. Wren only hoped she wouldn't lose herself in the process. "You're free to be here until you decide what to do" she added "you're my guest. Feel free to see how a nice pack works. Nobody here will break your toes, I promise you that."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me