Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
08-11-2022, 04:36 PM

Seere is back in the pack’s prospective new land, this time she is joining her mentor, Kitsune, her sister, Saia, and her mother, Rava. Small legs kick up high as they go, the girl utterly happy to out here with three of favorite ladies in the world. Since both her mother and sister get nervous being outside, the monochrome girl makes sure to stick close to them, offering encouraging smiles and gentle bumps as needed. She is on cloud nine and is extremely happy to out here. When Kitsune calls a halt, the smile that has not left her lips since they set out, grows in brightness.

Dipping her head in understanding, Seere looks to Rava and Saia, saying, “I’m going to go a little closer to the water if you want to join me.” Before she breaks off, the monochrome girl looks to her mentor and offers the princess a bright, beaming smile. Since Kitsune has taken her on, the girl’s knowledge has grown by leaps and bounds and she feels confident in finding a useful herb for the pack. With that, she moves away, nose working to find the scent of any nearby herbs. She soon she finds the trail of one she is unfamiliar with and quickly sets about tracking down her herb.

(OOC: Seere is going after Horsetail!)

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.