An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-11-2022, 04:39 PM
Mercury's scars were newer, and it wasn’t easy to hear how they would always remain with him. Though a part of him knew it would be so. And really, would he want it any other way? The place he had come from and the people he had loved had been a part of shaping him. He would not regret loving them for the pain of missing them.

Speaking of swords and Fern were easier than the thoughts of his loss. At Art’s question, Mercury laughed, amused and not afraid to poke fun of himself. “You’ll think me a gremlin or a raven if I answer that” he warned Artorias, but went ahead and did so anyway. “Honestly? They are a new and shiny concept to me. And I think it was well worth the journey to meet you and Embershard both” he explained, letting out a soft, delighted breath as he turned his attention back to the blade. “I should be heading back to the Armada sooner rather than later, but it's been a pleasure to meet you, Artorias. The way a leader's wolves speak of them tells a lot about the way they rule. Ferns respect of you wasn't unfounded”

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]