An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-11-2022, 05:20 PM

Beauregard felt a little better thanks to not only Trill’s reassurance but Mercury’s as well. He smiled a little, though he still felt a little embarrassed about his performance. “Thank you,” His words were sincere. He was definitely trying his best when he fought, so was there really any need to feel that way? He didn’t know something… so what? He had started his life not knowing how to fight at all, and bit by bit he had gotten better. This was just another stepping stone.

He got to his paws and looked back to Mercury, his eyes shining at the man’s offer. “That would be great!” His tail had started to wag behind him. He had given up hope when he was meant to leave Abyssium of having another tutor… but with that offer how could he refuse? It would do him a world of good to get used to fighting against someone with companions, as well as sharpen his skills in general.

“I appreciate it, Mercury. I really do.” His gaze turned towards Trill and he gave a nod. Together they’d be able to do it. The jay shuffled a little, speaking up once more.

“I don’t mean to cut you guys short, but Beau… The task Wren had asked of you. We should check in on it, shouldn’t we?” She was referring to Tanelan, Beauregard realized. He shifted on his paws and gave Mercury an apologetic look. “She’s right. Wren asked something of me personally… I can’t let her down.” Beauregard gave a small smile.

‘I will talk to you again for sure though! Thank you all for the spar today! Here’s hoping we’ll have more in the future.” With that Beauregard started back towards the den site. Hopefully Tanelan wouldn’t be too hard to find.

/ Exit

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.