gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
08-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Of course Rava was nervous about leaving th territory. Now that she found her safe home she had no real desire to leave. Plague assured her safety in Kitsune’s protection, and she knew it would be good for both her daughters to see her tackle her fears. The ones she wanted so badly for her puppies to keep from picking up. Rava was once a wild woman, able to fend for herself but not protect herself. Plague had turned her life around, and she was not the same woman who once was. The woman who challenged fate and spit in defiance of the deserts, gathered her courage and walked along with Seere and Saia into the unknown.

Seere’s confident spirit kept her head high, even though she insisted she wear her dark green cloak. Her eyes were always scanning their surroundings and returning to her girls, before seeking reassurance from the young princess with a quick glance all before the rotation began again. There was no relaxing while beyond Ashen’s borders. Still, there was a job to be done, her knowledge of wild plants was needed as they explored this place that could become a part of their home.

The cloaked woman lets her dark paws carry her after Seere after an offer to follow. Kitsune likely had all the knowledge she needed, it was the girls Rava was mostly here to watch after. ”What do you see, Seere?” She asked quietly as she scanned the banks, her gaze still shifting from horizon, to her daughters, to Kitsune.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.