An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-11-2022, 09:40 PM

Artorias' contradictory response was unexpected, Azure's ears flicking forward to catch the uncertainty in the younger man's voice. He remained quiet while the Aegis wrestled with his emotions, observing the indecision and waiting to hear what his judgement may be. In the end it seemed the win brought the blue furred man no satisfaction at all, and Azure's head shook in disappointment as he was forced to acknowledge that this rift had not been sealed. There was only so much Azure could - and would - do to bridge this gap between them, and his limit for grovelling had already been well exceeded from the last time the two had spoken. Diplomacy shouldn't be this damn hard.

It took a long while for the other alpha to come to terms with his thoughts and eventually, a mumbled apology followed the silence. The admittance was surprising, and begrudgingly something Azure could half-way respect. "Yes, you should have been." He stated, his tone subdued as to soften the blow. "But anger is something I can understand..  and vengeance even more so." Who was Azure to judge an overreaction in defense of one's mate, when he himself was waiting for the right time to go scorched earth on another pack in defense of his own? He would not restate his apology (having felt he'd done more than enough of that back in the courtyard of the castle) but neither would he let his brother-in-law wallow in guilt. "If you can manage to put this all behind you, I'm willing to start over, for at least my sister's sake." The conflict had put a sour taste in Azure's mouth regarding his sister's choice of mate, but being willing to accept his share of the blame spoke to Artorias' character. They were family after all, and Az had no interest in harming the relations between the Armada and one of it's closest allies over one unbecoming comment.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.