Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
08-12-2022, 01:57 AM
Seere is out exploring the gulley this fine warm spring day since it is perfect for sunbathing. The monochrome girl is on her back, in a nice, big patch of long grass, squirming around to her heart’s content. Joyfully, she wiggles and wags, when a sound pulls her attention away from her rolling and the girl flops onto her side to try and catch the noise again. The sound of heavy paws crunching the tall stalks of grass under their weight reaches her ears and the girl quickly sits up. Curious, she gathers her own, smaller paws under her and shakes out most of the grass that is stuck in her monochrome coat before moving to trot toward the noise.

Wiggling her nose, Seere pulls in the stranger’s scent in as she moves and notices that they do not have the scent of a pack on them. Slowing her pace, the girl makes sure she is downwind so she can try to stalk this unknown wolf for a little bit longer. Being a small wolf means she needs to be more careful about meeting others… or so she tells herself. As the chocolate-colored wolf sets about setting his space, the girl watches from a safe distance, behind a large, conveniently placed rock. He doesn’t seem to notice her so she continues to watch him and his porcupines with great interest in her mismatched gaze.

As one of porcupines begins to speak, giving the tall wolf his task, Seere’s head tilts in curiosity and she decides to finally make her appearance known. Stepping out from her hiding place, she gives a short bark of greeting and trots toward the wolf and his friends. He seems to be okay… or well, she hopes he is at least nice. Tail wagging happily as she approaches, the small monochrome girl says, “Hey! Are you a healer too? Can I join you?” Coming to a stop near the little group, she casts her mismatched gaze around before remembering how to be polite and adds, “My name’s Seere. I’m from the pack Ashen! Now… can I please join you?”

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.