Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
08-12-2022, 10:10 PM

Our lives are made in these small hours

He sighed as she tried to tell him he was fighting, he was, but he didn't feel like he was winning the war. He could win small battles but not every victory was a good thing. He'd kept it all bottled for almost a year now, had kept Lucy in the dark for hopes he would never have to worry about this again. That when or if they found her parents he was going to be alone again and everything would be fine. But that wasn't how it happened. He didn't get left alone in the dark with only a demon for company.

[B"I have been keeping her bottled and knocked down for almost a year Luce.... the things she wants and I want aren't the same. She wants me to wear your hide like my cousin wears my mother..... I dont want that, but I can't promise I won't snap either."[/b] she needed to know how serious this was. How dangerous this could get.

"I can't go join a pack ever... I'd never be accepted.... and your parents would kill me if they knew how bad it was. I'm not safe Lucette, I dont know if I'll ever be safe..... if ur going to stay i need you to promise me, you'll wear that and when I give you fighting lessons you take them seriously. If I get there to that point that im not me, I want you to kill me." he knew fighting luce seriously would be the one thing he would never do, but it would be the best chance to end the demon before she became a problem for someone else.

"Imbecile, she won't. She's weak. And we are strong. She belongs to me just like you."[/b] his ears pinned at her words. A snarl pulling at his lip. Damn bitch knew how to rile him at least. But then again she knew what he treasured. He closed his eyes and took long slow breaths as he fought back not to bite at her words. When he opened them all anger was gone and he fixed his gaze back on Luce.

Walk, "talk", [i]Think

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena
[/i]

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.