size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Snake Eyes
08-13-2022, 08:57 PM

Strix carefully inspects the wound, gently poking and prodding around the area. As he gets close to the wound, the wolf lets out a soft whimper and the boy’s ears fall flat against his skull, sad to hear the sound. Mumbling an apology, he releases the injured paw and looks to the wolf, saying, “Well, it is what I expected. Bruising but no bones involved. So that is good! If I felt any of the small bones of you toes move, that would have told me the crab broke something. But, it didn’t! So, on to the next step!”

Casting his mismatched gaze around, Strix takes stock of the items he can use to clean and disinfect the wound. Remembering some plants he had seen in the woods that he come through, the smaller boy looks to the stranger and says, “I saw some useful things on my way here. I will be right back!” Making sure they would be here when he got back, the small Klein boy then races back to the tall cedar trees that mark pack lands.

Quickly he scrapes some moss off of one of the big trees before harvesting some nearby trillium leaves and snapping off a small branch of horsetail he finds. Checking over the items, Strix then carefully makes his way back to the injured wolf, smiling when he finds they had waited. Depositing the items on the ground, he then gathers the moss between two of toes and gently takes ahold of the injured paw once more. Lightly, he daps away the blood while saying, “Moss is good for absorbing blood and holding poultices in place. It is abundant and can be healer’s best friend.”

Applying a small amount of pressure, Strix then makes on more pass with the moss before inspecting the wound again. The blood seems to have stopped and the boy readies for the final step of the process.

"Strix Klein"